Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Happy Birthday, McKenzie!

Today is my beautiful sister's 22nd birthday! She has been my best friend my entire life, and we have so many memories. My life would have been so boring without her, but our relationship would be much easier to show you in pictures :) So, in honor of her birthday:

Right after I got engaged!

Attempting to convince Seth to continue our tradition of 
sleeping together on Christmas Eve

Those darn Christmas tree lights!

Niagara Falls

The three of us have a thousand pictures that look
exactly like this one

Sharing the world's smallest bed

Family love and togetherness


I was the maid of honor for her first wedding ;)

We should have been flappers for real!

On our way to another birthday celebration

My college graduation, January 2010

Emerald Isle, August 2009

New York City!!


Oh how I love her, even if she is a big goof!!

1 comment:

  1. Love seeing these pictures. Seems you two have a sweet friendship..what a gift! Happy Birthday, Mckenzie. ;)

    ReplyDelete