Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Bridal Shower!!

I've been rather MIA as of late, but I have a good reason :)
My little sister's first bridal shower was this past Saturday, and I had so much fun planning! 
I think I had more fun planning her shower than attending my own :)

We had the shower at my cousin's Leslie house because she has such a pretty backyard. 
The weather was beautiful, 
and it make our shower set up look even better.
There was a lot of fun playing games, laughing and opening presents, and I was so excited to see my sister excited about her new life! 

Here's a bunch of shots of the day:

The centerpieces


The game table :) The basket was for the Clothespin Game.


Jones Soda is McKenzie's favorite, so we knew we needed some.
Especially Cream Soda!



Grandma playing "He Said, She Said" :)


I'm so glad all of the bridesmaids were able to make it!



With our mama!

The future bride and future flower girl

She was very confused over McKenzie's excitement about gifts
 she thought were rather boring :)


The future newlyweds! 





No comments:

Post a Comment